2/23/10

Valentines Day


So this year for Valentines we just kept it really simple but it was still nice!! I got Bella a cute new shirt and some candy and We got daddy some candy and some lotto tickets we were hoping for a big winner but no luck! I had to work so before work me and Bella made a heart cake and Bella love putting the candy on the cake it turned out cute and was a great dessert!!
This is Bella in her new valentines shirt and her cute necklace and braclet grandma judy mailed her she was so excited to get mail!!
I asked Bella if i could wear her necklace to work and she said "no Bella only!!"
Since i had to work that day Aaron took me out to a movie the next night and we had a fun little date!! I love Aaron and Bella so so much they are the best gift I have ever recieved!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awe how cute. Bella is getting so big. She is a cutie! I love the cake too. You're such a fun mom!

Melissa said...

She is super cute! I love that you do such cute things with her. You are such a great mom!