2/17/10

Finger paints!!







So I have had finger paints that I bought at the dollar store forever ago but I just have not been brave enough to let Bella play with them and make a huge mess! But the other day My two nieces were over at our house so i decided to bust out the finger paints!! I was surprised at how well they did at keeping it on the paper and I didn't have that big of a mess to clean up! At first Bella wasn't too sure about it she would dip her finger in it and say yucky and want me to wash it off but then after a few trys she decided it was pretty fun to draw with your fingers!! We will definetly play with finger paint again!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun mom you are! When we bust out any kind of paint or play doh my boys are entertained for at least an hour or more everytime! Your little girl is such a doll!!!

Sarah said...

Wow, you are brave. But how fun. I bet Bella loved it. And her cousins too. You are a fun mom! We need to get together.

Stacy said...

You are a brave woman! I can't believe how big Bella is getting.