9/9/10

summer of camping!!






So this summer we went camping alot!! But had a great time everytime we went.. My Brother and sister in law have a wicked cool old tent trailer that we are lucky enough to stay in!! Bella loves it she sweeps the floor and calls it her little house. Some of the places we went to are Big Springs, Hycee, and leador.. We always have a great time with all of the family and of course its not camping unless we take out the dirt bikes!


This was the first year that I rode my own dirt bike and for the most part I did pretty good with just one injury not too bad for a rookie! We always eat super good when were camping too thanks to Aarons family who like to camp with style and not just old hot dogs but dont get me wrong we still had a few good camp fire hotdogs!






























No comments: