1/1/09

christmas








Friday we left for utah, me and aaron drove seperate because he had to leave before me. I had Aarons sister jessie and Bella with me. We were like 10 miles from my moms house when we hit some ice on the freeway and we slammed into a cement wall. Im so glad everyone is okay we just are a little sore but my bigest fear was about my baby but she was good. We had a great time with my family all of my brothers and sisters families were there and we played games and had a good time. Bella loves playing with her cousin Malia they are so cute together but i think they will be big trouble together when they are older!!

3 comments:

Mary Clark said...

I too had a blast with everyone. Im really glad that you guys were okay too. You gave everyone a good scare. I have to agree with you that Bella and Malia are so cute together. Fun times

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you were all okay! That's so scary! Your little girl is such a doll! Andrew is 4 and Nic will be 2 on Sunday! They grow up so fast but they are the funnest! I'm so glad we are back in touch. I've been wondering how to get ahold of you so I'm glad you found my blog! Blogging is so nice to catch up with old and new friends!!

Sarah said...

I am glad everyone was ok. I hate driving in the winter. I wish the snow would just not stick to the road and I would be much happier. Anyway, I'm glad you guys are ok!